There is no better blend of old world charm and modern finishes than this full floor 4 bedroom (convertible to 5) , 3.5 bath penthouse loft with private roof deck.
- Wide plank oak flooring throughout.
- Private access and rights to a partially decked, approx 3400 sq foot roof with buildable air rights (more information upon request).
- High end finishes including Lefroy Brooks bathroom fixtures and elegant Forbes and Lomax light switches.
- An expansive great room with 6 large, Marvin double-paned windows.
- Living room area with sliding curtains and a handsome movable barn door to separate the area for movie/TV viewing.
- Humidity controlled, Sommelier inspired wine tasting room.
- State of the art chef's kitchen with custom cabinets, huge skylight, dual Sub-Zero fridges, 60inch Blue Star range, double wide cement sink and bluestone countertops fabricated in Belgium.
- Four ample bedrooms with storage including a king-sized master suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom boasting a soaking tub, separate glass encased shower and double vanities.
- Large private laundry room and storage pantry.
- Intercom with remote access to buzz in guests.
- Super low carrying costs at .96 per square foot!
THE BUILDING AND NEIGHBORHOOD
There is a secluded and private feel to East 10th Street that makes you feel like you are in old New York.
The loft is housed in a small, laid back co-op that was once a wood mill. This section of New York was called "Dry Dock District," the hub of the ship building industry that helped develop the area. Workers and mill owners were the original inhabitants.
The streets are teeming with lush community gardens and there are summer movies screenings at the expansive Tompkins Square Park. Take in the dining and nightlife with local "mom and pop" establishments like Joyface, The Summit Bar, and neighborhood stalwarts like Veselka and Cafe Mogador.
Courtesy of Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales LLC
- Pets: Yes
RLS IDX data and RLS VOW data display by Wohlfarth & Associates, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. ©2022 REBNY Listing Service, Inc.
All rights reserved.