We are offering for rent a rare full floor residence in the Carlyle Hotel's tower with sweeping and unobstructed 360 degree views of Manhattan.
Situated at the corner of Madison Avenue and 76th Street, The Carlyle, has been a classic landmark of Manhattan's elegant Upper East Side since 1930. Located just one block from Central Park, the hotel is home to the storied Cafe Carlyle, the legendary Bemelmans Bar and the new Dowling's restaurant. For the last four consecutive years the Carlyle Hotel has been named the #1 Hotel in New York City by Conde Nast Traveler.
Every American president since Truman has visited and its rich history includes visiting Royals and heads-of-state including HRH, The Prince of Wales; the late Diana; TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to the Kings and Queens of Denmark, Greece, Spain and Sweden. A quintessential New York City institution, The Carlyle is a showcase of great art, purveyor of privacy, security and sanctuary of luxury and refined taste.
Residents of The Carlyle are entitled to the following services and amenities:
Service & Security:
- Over 400 dedicated full-time staff.
- Twice daily housekeeping (all bed, bath and kitchen linens refreshed daily)
- Nightly turn-down service if desired
- Personally monogrammed bedding & linens
Beauty and Personal Care:
- The Carlyle Spa
- The Yves Durif Salon
- Fitness Studio
- 24-hour doormen and receptionist
- Package, mail delivery and suitcase storage room
- 24 hour in-residence dining/room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning collected and delivered by valet
- One-hour pressing service and shoe shine
- 24 hour security services
- Automated elevators operated by key control
- Personal telephone message services and voicemail
- Complimentary newspapers (international and overseas newspapers on request)
- All utilities (excluding telephone & internet)
- Substantial discounts for all culinary experiences on property
- Access to reserve on property conference and special event spaces (including large catered events)
Also available with high end furnishings for $90,000 per month.
For more information please visit www.suite2501.com
Courtesy of Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales LLC
- Pets: Yes
RLS IDX data and RLS VOW data display by Wohlfarth & Associates, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. ©2022 REBNY Listing Service, Inc.
All rights reserved.